Halaman Saya~

6/07/2011


I was thinking about you while you were away. And as I was letting myself drift into a daydream, I decided to write down the things that makes you extra special from the rest. No, I am not telling you this just to flatter you or for you to think that I’m sweet. It’s my way of saying thank you… for being a part of my life. I will always be grateful for every little thing that you have done, for all the time you have spent with me and for all the memories we have shared. You have showed me what happiness is about.


I love you because:
♥ I can be myself when I'm with you. I don't need to be somebody else just to impress you. You appreciate me, the way I am.
♥ You accept me even with all my faults. You're not bothered with my unwashed face or uncombed hair, you even give me the privilege of ME time when I'm on a mood swing.
♥ You are always beautiful to me... You are. You really really are.
♥ You're never boring. You always have new ideas to share. I love how random you get.
♥ You make me feel like I've never felt before. 
♥ We can talk about everything or nothing. I could plainly look at you and still have the best conversation, even in silence.
♥ You inspire me. 
♥ You know how to bring a smile to my face. I don't know how you do it, but damn your so good at it!
♥ I trust you. 
♥ When I talk to you, nothing else seems to matter. It's like everything just go mute.
♥ A single smile from you can chase away all the blues. And oh! Bring unexpected butterflies in my stomach.
♥ Thinking of you add a wonderful touch of love to my every day. You're the special topping on my ice cream. You're my choco fountain.
♥ Every moment spent with you is one filled with fun.
♥ With you I feel, as if in a single lifetime, I have known the joy of a thousand years.
♥ You're simply irresistible.☺
♥ I love your smile.☺
♥ You have a terrific sense of humor...you know how to make me laugh.
♥ You bring out the best in me.
♥ You're amazing.
♥ For letting me share crazy times with you and for adding spice to my life.
♥ You bring to me joy beyond measure. 
♥ Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow; today my life is more complete.
♥ You're always on my mind and I like it.
♥ You're so magnetic...I just keep coming back to you.
♥ You are my theme for a dream.
♥ I can ask you a dumb question without feeling dumb.
♥ You excite me, delight me and ignite me.
Thank you so so sooo much. 
You are truly one of a kind and me finding you makes feel like i am the luckiest girl alive. ♥
from : http://rosemarie-armenta.blogspot.com/2010/11/why-do-i-love-thee.html
♥♥♥